Terms and Conditions
Still Images and Footage:
"We" and/or "Us" means Scubazoo Images. "You" means the person or company named as client.
- All images, clips and information contained within this site are the copyright and property of Scubazoo Images or it's contributing artists.
- You may not redistribute or sub-license any image or clip supplied by us or downloaded from this site.
- The reproduction by whatever means of the whole or any part of any image or clip, including but not limited to projection, artist's reference, layout, presentation or broadcast through any media, is not allowed without the prior written consent of Scubazoo Images.
- Your right to reproduce an image or clip arises only if the license terms are agreed and our invoice relating to the grant of such right is fully paid.
- It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that all relevant rights, such as model and property releases, have been cleared on the image or clip before it is used.
- Credit for images published must be given to the individual author and Scubazoo.com unless otherwise agreed beforehand. Failure to do so will result in an extra 50% of the license fee to be paid.
- One complimentary copy of any publication or production containing our image or clip must be provided on completion of publication or production.